Careers Warrnambool | Great Ocean Road RV & Caravans
At Great Ocean Road RV & Caravans we believe our people are our greatest asset.
We encourage a friendly, supportive work environment where individuals are valued within a team based culture.
Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees, and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their career.
To find out about our current vacancies, please contact our HR Department via our online Enquiry Form.
Customer Service Team Member
An exciting opportunity exists in a high growth industry, join our team at Great Ocean Road RV & Caravans as a . With New Age Caravans, Snowy River Caravans, and pre-owned caravans as part of our group, you will play a vital role in providing top quality service to our valued customers.
As a Customer Service Team Member, you will assist our customers in their purchase journey and provide an exceptional experience while at our showroom.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and be well presented.
· Be reliable, punctual and well organised.
· Have a positive attitude.
· Greet customers warmly and professionally.
· Build and maintain good customer relationships.
· Work autonomously or in a team environment.
· Meet sales targets.
- Have a full valid Australian driver’s licence.
We in return will offer:
- An excellent remuneration package.
- A welcoming and vibrant atmosphere.
- All necessary training provided.
- An opportunity to develop your career within the business.
- Provide excellent customer service, first and foremost.
- Greet customers and showcase features of each model caravan.
- Build strong rapport with customers, actively listening to their needs and preferences.
- Maintain post-sale relationships with customers.
Applicants with experience in sales and or hospitality will be highly regarded.
Does this sound like the right fit for you? Contact Ash White on 0355618780 or email your application to Ash White, General Manager at email@example.com, let’s see where the road takes us.
An exciting opportunity exists at Great Ocean Road RV & Caravan for a talented tradesperson to join our growing team.
As the caravan industry is still emerging, previous experience is not a requirement. So, whether you’re a seasoned tradesperson or an ambitious DIY enthusiast with repair knowledge we want to hear from you.
The successful applicant will be reliable and driven, with a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
What you offer:
- You work well as part of a team and in a professional manner.
- You’re able to use and safely operate hand and power tools.
- Have outstanding troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Are physically fit and eager to work in a busy manual setting.
- You have an eye for detail and delight in high quality workmanship.
- Hold a current Australian driver’s licence.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnose and carry out general caravan and camping trailer repairs.
- Diagnose and repair 12V electrical issues.
- Perform pre-delivery checks on new and used caravans.
- Cleaning and detailing interior and exterior of caravans.
- Install parts and accessories.
- Water and plumbing maintenance.
If you believe you are the right fit for this role, please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role listed in the subject line or click below to apply.
Great Ocean Road RV & Caravans
Great Ocean Road RV & Caravans - Location
Suite 1/1159 Raglan Parade,WarrnamboolVIC3280
Phone: (03) 5561 8780
Closed on Public Holidays